Position: Advertising Sales Representative (digital and traditional media)
We are seeking a sales representative who can think about a customer’s business objectives and translate that into an effective media strategy.
- Seek and secure new business revenue streams – prospecting, cold calling, setting up client meetings.
- Manage business and relationships with existing clients
- Develop and oversee the implementation of integrated social media strategies including content and advertising strategies, and digital programs.
- Demonstrate effective knowledge of social media innovations, technology/digital trends. As well as proficiency with media research and demographic targeting.
- Evaluates and report on campaign analytics and performance to continuously improve results.
- Act as a resource for the team on creative procedure for in-house content.
- Develop accurate projections, statements of work and billing schedules.
- Proactively support sales activity on client programs, including up-selling, cross- selling and client program kick-offs and renewals.
- Passion for marketing, and ready for the challenge of building something from the ground up
- 5+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience
- Extensive knowledge of social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
- Ability to engage people and present well
- Natural sales talent – from prospecting to closing to expand client base
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to provide clear sales projections
- Previous experience in the digital, social media and/or public relations preferably in the wellness or luxury or related consumer goods industr
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superior attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to deliver high quality, creative work and multi-task and manage deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media, digital and CRM platforms and best practices, with a passion for staying current on communications, social and content marketing trends.
- Proven experience accurately reporting and analyzing numbers and metrics.
- Solution-oriented with a strategic mindset and collaborative approach.
- Exceptionally results-driven, responsible and accountable.
- Ability to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Team player, able to work collaboratively across departments and communicate with management.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to