Canadian Jeweller Magazine is pleased to present the annual 2019 Awards of Excellence celebrating the very best in Canadian jewellery design, retailing, product development and watch brand innovation.
Retail Brand of the Year / Industry Innovation of the Year / Jewellery Manufacturer of the Year / Outstanding Canadian Enterprise of the Year / Outstanding International Enterprise of the Year / Retailer of the Year / Supplier of the Year
Rules and Submission Form
There is a $100.00 entry fee per nomination.
Judging will take place from October 2019 by a prestigious panel of judges made up of Canadian jewellery retailers, designers, and members of Canadian Jeweller Magazine’s Editorial Board. The judging process is confidential and the judges’ decision is final.
Winners will be published in an issue of Canadian Jeweller Magazine and agree to their name being used in press releases, magazine articles, social media initiatives and on the Canadian Jeweller Magazine website. Once the results are formally announced, winners are free to self-promote their achievement.
Please ensure you provide the following information:
1. A completed submission form along with answers to the submission questions.
2. Photographs of the product line being nominated, if applicable.
3. Samples of advertising campaigns, brochures, etc.
4. Testimonials from at least two Canadian retailers.
5. Any additional materials that you feel would assist in the selection process.
6. Entry fee of $100.00 per nomination. Make cheque payable to The RGM Group.
The new entry deadline will be posted when confirmed.
Please mail your marketing package and cheque (payable to The RGM Group) to the following address:
Awards of Excellence
Canadian Jeweller Magazine
920 Yonge St, Suite 608
Toronto, ON M4W 2J2
230 total views