Explosion damages diamond store in Calgary mall

0
1713

An explosion broke out at the back of a diamond store called Maggie’s Diamond Boutique at Market Mall in Calgary last Monday. The explosion, which took place around 7:30pm, is believed to have been caused by a pressure cleaning system.

Firefighters that arrived at the scene noted that a pressure cleaning sytem might have malfunctioned, leading to the damage of the store. There were no injuries reported from the incident. CJ

 161 total views