We are looking for you if you have an upbeat personality, an eye for detail and a passion for jewellery. For over 40 years, our customers have trusted us with helping select just the right engagement ring, finding the perfect anniversary gift, or repairing a timeless heirloom piece to hand down to their loved ones.
Your responsibility will include (but are not limited to):
- Examine, price, and grade customer-owned jewellery and loose stones for appraisals.
- Monitor changes in the precious stones and metals market.
- Support our service team when needed.
What do we require?
- A Graduate Gemologist degree from GIA or an equal lab. Must be capable of grading diamonds and coloured gemstones.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in the jewellery industry (minimum 1 year)
- Must be able to reliably commute to Edmonton.
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Salary.
- Health, dental, and life insurance.
- Store discount.
- Years of service recognition program
- Full-Time, 8 hours shift – Retail environment
- 11248 – 170 Street, Edmonton, AB